Looks like the jet stream that has been giving us wind trouble has moved to the side of Everest. We've decided to leave tomorrow (2:00AM) a day earlier so that would mean a 25th summit if it all goes according to plan. This is it. All the months of planning and training come down to the next 7-10 days. I'm very blessed to have this opportunity and all the support from Family (immediate and extended) and Friends. Also a special thanks to my sponsors and donors. The positive communication, words of wisdom, and prayers have been overwhelming. The next 7-10 days will probably be the most difficult days I will endure both physically and mentally so please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
"Also a special thanks to my employer Beacon Roofing Supply, my sponsors and donors."so I'll be back in touch when I return to Base Camp.
The last three clients. Kazu far left, Jeff Smith middle, and me on the right.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Sorry for the lack of communication
April 4, 2017
Difficult to sleep last night because of the elevation.