We're patently waiting for a break in the weather. Some other teams are moving up but it's a battle against the wind and cold weather. We are choosing to hang tight. The good news is once the weather breaks we're planning on heading for the summit, if everything works out as planned. Unfortunately it doesn't look like we'll get our break in the weather until the 4th or 5th...maybe, we'll see. Doing little day hikes to try and keep busy. Will keep everyone Posted.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Sorry for the lack of communication
April 4, 2017
Difficult to sleep last night because of the elevation.